Gayatri Mantra is considered as one of the oldest Vedic mantras. It is in the oldest Vedic texts, in the Rigveda.
Chanting this mantra will bring success in various aspects of life. It provides mental and spiritual peace to the person.
In Hinduism, the Gayatri Mantra, as available in the Vedas, holds great significance. Chanting this mantra with purity and in the correct manner brings happiness and joy in life. Additionally, it is believed to offer relief from diseases, faults, and enemies in life.
Talk to Our Astrologers!
Get First Consultation For Free!
Gayatri Mantra (In English)
We meditate upon the Divine Light of that adorable Savitar (the Sun). May the divine light bless our minds.
Om Bhur Bhuvaḥ Svaḥ
Tat Savitur Vareṇyaṁ
Bhargo Devasya Dhīmahi
Dhiyo Yo Naḥ Prachodayāt।।
Benefits of Gayatri Mantra
- Chanting this Mantra helps in maintaining focus during meditation and it purifies the mind.
- It brings peace to the mind.
- Reciting this Mantra assists in clarifying a person’s well being and it enhances knowledge and understanding.
- Meditation and chanting of this mantra provide inner strength, patience, and self-confidence.
- Regular chanting this Mantra helps protect an individual from physical and mental illnesses.
- Reciting the gayatri mantra leads to success in a person’s business, career, and practical life.
- Chanting this Mantra contributes to the social and spiritual development of an individual and enables them to assume leadership roles.
- Regular recitation of this mantra guides a person’s inner self towards progress and directs them towards self growth.
Gayatri Mantra Chanting Method
Recite the Gayatri Mantra regularly. This mantra not only empowers the individual but is also beneficial for the well-being of the entire world.
For maximum benefits, chant the Mantra three times a day. However, it is essential to note that it don’t chant it loudly. This Mantra is always chanted in silence. Using a Rudraksha mala for counting can be helpful. This mantra is highly effective, and chanting it from a little before sunrise until after sunrise brings quick results.
This was about the Gayatri Mantra. To read similarly powerful mantras of Hinduism, visit VAMA.
Read More Blogs:-